Hotel Pension Birkenhof
Tel +43 (0) 4715 7715
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Birkenhof on June 11th 2020. The current situation presents us with new challenges, whereby we try to make your vacation as relaxing, eventful and cozy as possible despite all measures. The federal state of Carinthia and especially our district Hermagor is the district with the fewest corona cases in Austria and these statistics are very positive for us. For your stay in our hotel, we have implemented all the required measures to create a safe holiday climate for you. Here are the currently most important regulations:
• The minimum distance of 1 meter applies in the entire hotel area.
• The wearing of mouth-nose protection is no longer mandatory for guests from June 15th 2020,
but the minimum distance of at least 1 meter also applies here.
• Our employees wear a visor / face mask and clean and disinfect their hands regularly.
• Our entire hotel, all rooms, surfaces and points of contact are
cleaned and disinfected by our hygiene staff regularly and according to regulations.
• The measures under the Bath Hygiene Act apply to the pool.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Austrian Hotel Association, we will take all necessary measures to guarantee you a safe stay.
Brigitte Jank and the Birkenhof team
Information of the country Carinthia